Policies of Springwood
- SMOKING....... Springwood Inn is a totally non-smoking facility, including all porches! Please respect the age and history of this historic home and abide by this policy! Smoking is allowed only on the property's grounds. IMPORTANT: Smoking in a designated non-smoking area is subject to a fine of $150. Smoking in rooms or porches and/or doing excessive damage or wear and tear to rooms will result in a $150 cleaning fee, plus charges for any necessary damage needing repair.
- BREAKFAST..... Springwood serves a beautiful, full breakfast of which the guests may decide upon check-in whether they would like to eat in the formal Dining Room or enjoy the ambiance of the Back Porch. Note: the Front Porch has a table for two that may also be selected. If special dietary needs are required, please note this at time of reservation. Giving our Guests more freedom to make choices that best suit them, they may also select time of breakfast upon arrival, to be served between 8:00-9:30.
- GUEST COTTAGE......Breakfast is not included. NOTE: There is a two night minimum for Guest Cottage stays.
- PETS......To retain the tranquility of Springwood, we do not accept pets.
- PAYMENT......Springwood accepts Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express or Cash. Quoted rates do not include applicable 8% lodging and sales tax. There will be a $ 25.00 upcharge per room during Talladega race weeks and Holidays.
- CHECK-IN/OUT TIME: ....... Check-in begins at 3:00 and Check-out is at 11:30.
- CANCELLATION AND DEPOSIT.......At the time of reservation, credit card information is to be given. We realize that cancellations must sometimes be needed, and therefore have a policy that a guest must cancel their reservation at least seven (7) days prior to their reservation. If they do cancel by this 7 day period, then only a $30 Administrative Fee will be charged. If the cancellation of a guest is NOT received by the seven (7) days prior to the reservation, the guest will be charged for the entire reservation. We want you to enjoy Springwood, so the guest will then receive a Gift Certificate for those rooms/nights booked, to be used at a later date. The Gift Certificate is valid for one rebooking within a (6) six month period, subject to availability. Note that cancellations for nights of special events or holidays will require a 15 day cancellation. Springwood also reserves the right to implement a minimum stay for peak periods.
- CHILDREN.......Springwood Inn is a place of tranquility. To ensure a quiet and tranquil stay, children must be at least 12 years of age in the Main House. If the Guest Cottage is booked, we welcome all ages of children there!